Museum Quiz Answer Key
1) False. He came from Ireland and the reason was to work construction in New York. He moved to Illinois with his wife 3 years later.
3) False. The company made architectural terra cotta, glazed exterior tile for buildings and Teco pottery.
4) False: We never recognized the secession.
5) False. The California Gold Rush was over by the mid-1800s. The safe, designed to store currency, dates from 1889.
7) True. Woodstock was known as Centerville at the time because it was located in the center of what was then McHenry County.
8) False. There were just five students in that graduating class.
9) False. She is said to have jumped off a balcony.
© 2020 MCHS- All Rights Reserved.