Ladies Circle dissolves, two historic sites...
On November 30, 2010 the Union Fire Dept. had the 1867 limestone building so they could put in a septic field for their adjacent fireshouse.
This building was a Masonic Hall, the Union Village Hall & finally the Union Firehouse. It was one of the last 4 limestone buildings in McHenry County built from limestone quarried in McHenry County.
© 2019 MCHS- All Rights Reserved.